Enhanced WiFi in our residence halls
Ripon College has partnered with MyResNet to provide internet service and support to your residence. To make sure you’re connected to WiFi, follow the steps below to register for service.
Connect your devices!
Make sure that all your devices like smartphones, tablets, and game systems are registered.
To get online with your laptop, phone or tablet:
- Connect to “MyResNet-5G” or “MyResNet-2G”
- Enter the default wireless password/key: internet
- Sign up for a new account or log in to your existing account
- Forget the “MyResNet-5G” or “MyResNet-2G” network on your device
- Reconnect to “MyResNet-5G” or “MyResNet-2G” using your new personal wireless password/key
To add your gaming console and all other devices:
- Connect to “MyResNet-5G” or “MyResNet-2G” on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Open a web browser and go to myresnet.com
- Log in to your account and select “Devices” at the top of the home page
- Enter the MAC address or Wi-Fi address of the device and select “Add”
- Connect your device to “MyResNet-5G” or “MyResNet-2G” with your password/key
Need Some Help?
If you need any help registering or connecting your devices, a support representative is available 24 hours a day to assist you.
- Call MyResNet support at 855-465-6746
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text ResNet to 84700
- Chat live at www.MyResNet.com